[Most images can be enlarged by clicking on them]
071. A generic term used to describe the Latrodectus genus of venomous arachnids (best known in the context of the dangerous L. mactans, L. hesperus, and L. variolus).
072. This spoofy Marvel character, whose real-life alter ego is called Peter Porker.
073. An abbreviated name used (originally pejoratively) for the communications technology activity that uses this symbol, and which is officially governed globally by the IARU.
074. The band that you'll hear on this audio clip. The album on which this song first appeared was one of the earliest released by a major band as a digital download, under the 'pay what you want' business model. [Alternative link]
075. Term used for this kind of readout used by modern aeroplane pilots.
Answers to questions
070. Grass widow
071. Widow spiders
073. Ham radio
075. Head-up (or Heads-up) display