[Most images can be enlarged by clicking on them]
031. A three-word name used for professional barristers' associations in England, whose collective coat of arms is shown here (with the name in question blanked out on top).
032. Legal process common to the films shown here.
033. Imposed in China subsequent to the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989, in Iran immediately prior to the Islamic Revolution in 1978, in Ireland during the Easter Uprising of 1916 and in Pakistan every so often.
034. An ideal of the Cub Scouts, which reads thus:
The Cub Scout follows Akela.
The Cub Scout helps the ____ go.
The ____ helps the Cub Scout grow.
The Cub Scout gives goodwill.The word that fills the blank (same word in both cases) is part of the name of this ideal.
035. The name of this Remo song. [Alternative link]
Answers to previous questions
030. Holiday Inn
031. Inns of Court
032. Court martial
033. Martial law
034. Law of the Pack
035. To be revealed later