[Most images can be enlarged by clicking on them]
41. This book, which shares its name with a 2009 Hollywood movie based on it.
42. Fromage de chèvre (such as that seen in this photo), in English.
43. Picturesque phrase, first used by Groundskeeper Willie in a 1995 episode of 'The Simpsons' to describe the French, which has become something of a journalistic catchphrase since.
44. Three-word English name used for this tree, Araucaria araucana, supposedly from an early English viewer's reference to the difficulty the animal named would have in climbing it.
45. The name of the venerable old character in this movie clip (the one doing most of the talking). [Alternative link]
Answers to previous questions
041. The Men Who Stare At Goats
042. Goat cheese
043. Cheese-eating surrender monkeys
044. Monkey Puzzle Tree
045. To be revealed later