[Most images can be enlarged by clicking on them]
026. The two English words I have erased on this logo.
027. The organisation whose logo this is, which releases the annual Failed States Index.
028. A two-word Latin term used for a period of historic calm that reigned in Europe from about 27BCE to 180CE.
029. In which Princess Ann spent an eventful day with expat American correspondent Joe Bradley, and made famous a certain mode of transport.
030. What a sign like this – found all over the US in the 1950s, '60s and '70s (and still to be seen here and there) – would point to (two words I have blanked out).