[Most images can be enlarged by clicking on them]
066. A name for the round pad sometimes used under the legs of furniture, which it shares with a common term for the physical deformity officially called congenital talipes equinovarus.
067. A two-word term for an infantryman that has come to be used for any person who is assigned the most mundane tasks (also the low-level antagonists in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise).
068. The title of this 1970 movie (billed at the time as "the most savage film in history)", inspired by events of the 1864 Sand Creek massacre in the Colorado Territory.
069. The genre of music you'll hear in this clip. [Alternative link]
070. A common name used for this North American plant, the Olsynium douglasii, from a term first used by Sir Thomas More in his Dialogue of 1528 to refer to an abandoned mistress. According to the the famous Anglo-Indian dictionary Hobson-Jobson, the term was used during the British Raj to refer to wives sent away during the hot summer to the hill stations while their husbands remained on duty in the plains.