[Most images can be enlarged by clicking on them]
061. A four-word phrase meaning 'ordinary, nothing exceptional' that has its roots in descriptions of mass-produced clothing from the early 20th century.
062. A name used for this type of hitch used to tie the mouths of sacks containing heavy materials, such as grains.
063. This book, the first in the Inspector Rebus series.
064. One of the three disciplines of the equestrian sport of eventing, along with dressage and show jumping.
065. This company, which bills itself as "India’s largest leisure infrastructure conglomerate".
060. The Blade Runner
061. Run of the mill
062. Miller's knot
063. Knots & Crosses
065. To be revealed later