[Most images can be enlarged by clicking on them]
011. This is the logo of an Adidas line of clothing created for 'Wuji', a fitness programme conceptualised by whom?
012. The only Asian player ever to win a singles trophy at a seniors grand slam tennis tournament.
013. The chemical formula for caustic soda.
014. The title of this 1969 avant-garde stage show (be warned, nudity involved), taken from the name of a painting by Clovis Trouille, itself a pun on "O quel cul t'as!" French for "What an arse you have!" [Alternative link]
015. This exotic-looking trophy, awarded to the winner of the annual Six Nations Championship match between Scotland and England (currently in England's possession) and named after the location where the first such match took place.
Answers to previous questions
011. Jet Li
012. Li Na
014. Oh, Calcutta!
015. To be revealed later